All orders are shipped from Los Angeles, CA. Any import duties and taxes are charged once the parcel has reached the destination country (if out of US) and these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges as customs policies vary from country to country. If you have any questions related to customs charges, you are advised to contact your local customs office.
Please note, no changes can be made to the shipping address after 24 hours of the purchase. If you wish to change the shipping address, please email email@example.com with your order number as soon as possible! Email must be the same you have provided at purchase point. If the order has already been processed and shipped before Feline Co. is informed of the address changes, unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for the packages.
Friendly reminder that the below U.S. Public holidays are classified as non-shipping days. Please allow a 3-4 extra business days for shipments over the U.S. Public Holidays listed below:
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
- January 20 – Martin Luther King, Jr. birthday (observed)
- February 17 – Washington’s birthday (observed)
- May 26 – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- September 1 – Labor Day
- October 13 – Columbus Day
- November 11 – Veterans’ Day (observed)
- November 27 – Thanksgiving Day
- December 25 – Christmas Day